March is Reading Month. (Really, every month should be reading month. We just celebrate it traditionally in March.)
1. Our theme is READ like a Hero. We will have many exciting events throughout the month, some planned, some surprises!
2. There are 3 themed days, marked on the calendar. Please do not feel you need to spend money for these, they can be made using things you already have at home!
Dress like a super hero- think Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hulk, etc.
Dress like a real hero- think nurses, doctors, firefighters, etc.
Dress like a book character- this can be fiction or nonfiction...think Harry Potter, Dog Man, A Case of the Stripes, Willy Wonka, etc.
3. Spirit Wear Fridays =Show your Paw Paw spirit every Friday!
4. Read-a-Tshirt, every Monday, wear a T-shirt that has words we can READ on it!
5. Tech-free Tuesdays: bring back a slip signifying that you didn’t use any technology that night and be entered in a raffle!
6.. We will be participating in a book bracket, you can see the list of books on the back and play along at home!
7. The District library will have 3 event all on Saturdays at 11am on Facebook (3/13 superhero figurine, 3/20 robot arm, 3/27 catch a villain)