Facility Use & Scheduling

We welcome you to use our buildings!

All reservations for use of school facilities are processed through the Administration Building. Please call (269) 415-5213 for information or come to the Administration Building at 119 Johnson Rd.

Process to reserve school facilities/grounds
  • Determine usage classification.
  • Obtain and fill out facility use request (printable form) and submit to Paw Paw Public Schools Administration Building.
  • For non school organizations - If non-profit, attach proof of non-profit status.
  • Proof of insurance.
  • Submit completed form to the Administration building.
  • Click here for form
Paw Paw Public Schools
119 Johnson Rd.

Paw Paw, MI 49079
(269) 415-5200

Upon approval, your copy of the form will be returned to you as confirmation of your reservation.

NOTE: Please allow 10 working days for processing your request.