a) The annual operating Budget and Subsequent Budget revisions
b) Summary of Expenditures Expressed in Pie Charts for the most recent fiscal year:
- (i) Personnel Expenditures CEPI Personnel Chart
- (ii) Current Operating Expenditures CEPI Operations Chart
c) Links to the following items.
- (i) Current Bargaining Agreements for all organized groups (most recent signed documents):
- (ii) Employer-Sponsored Health Care Plans (note that this was done in conjunction with many other VBISD school districts. The district sponsors plans for the teachers, administration, maintenance/mechanics, and secretaries. Other staff such as bus drivers, paraprofessionals and food service workers monthly receive limited amounts which could be used to purchase health insurance (only) plans. Every person can choose the plan that best meets his/her needs from the following plans. The plan summaries are as follows:
- Current plans (thru 12/31/2020):
- January 1, 2020 plans:
- (iii) Audited financial statements: can be found on the State of Michigan MDE Office of Audit website.
- (iv) Medical Benefit Plan Bids-- Bids required under section 5 of the public employee health benefits act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75.Van Buren County Medical Benefit Bids recap
- (v) Policy governing procurement of supplies, material and equipment Procurement Policy
- (vi) Purchasing policy establishing specific categories of reimbursable expenses as described in section 1254(2) of the revised school code. Reimbursement Policies
- (vii) District accounts payable check register for 2018/2019 18-19 Check Register July-October
- (vii) District accounts payable check register for 2018/2019 18-19 Check Register November-June
- (vii) District Statement of Reimbursed Expense for 2018/2019 18-19 Employee & Board Member Reimbursed Expense
d) Salaries of Superintendent and all other employees over $100,000
e) District Paid Association Dues Association Dues 2018-2019
f) District Paid Lobbying Costs. There were no district paid lobbying costs for the most recent year.
g) Deficit Elimination plan. The district has not incurred a deficit.
h) District Credit Card Information