What is DECA?
DECA is an organization of marketing students. Throughout the year, high school members are offered the opportunity to participate in many conferences that focus on DECA's four main goals:
1. Vocational Understanding,
2. Leadership Development,
3. Civic Consciousness and
4. Social Intelligence.
- January 19, 2018 - District Conference @ KVCC
- March 9-11, 2018 - State Career Development Conference in Detroit, MI
- April 20-25, 2018 - International Career Development Conference in Atlanta.
- Marketing Cluster – Key
- Marketing Cluster Test(For the following events: ADC, AAM, ASM, BSM, BTDM, FMP, FMS, MTDM, MMS, PSE, RMS, SEM, SEPP, STDM, LTW)
- Hospitality and Tourism – Key
- Hospitality and Tourism Test(For the following events: HLM, HTDM, HTPS, QSRM, RFSM, TTDM)
- Finance – Key
- Finance Test(For the following events: ACT, BFS, FTDM)
- Business Administration Test – Key
- Business Administration Test(For the following events: PBM, PFN, PHT, PMK)
- Business Administration and Management – Key
- Business Administration and Management Test