Great Start Readiness Program (G.S.R.P.)
The GSRP is a state-funded (free to students), full day program designed to provide a positive educational start for pre-kindergarten students who meet the program qualifications. Students must be 4 years old by September 1st, 2018. For more information, or to see if your child meets the eligibility factors, call the Cedar Street Campus at 269-415-5700.
- Interactive Intermediate School District GSRP Map
Click on a county to locate the Intermediate School District
- Social-Emotional Health & School Readiness
- Transition to Kindergarten Parent Guides
- What is the Read by Grade Three law?
- Link to MDE Parents & Family Webpage
- Healthier Child Care Environment Toolkit