Paw Paw High School is a learning community where every student has the right to feel physically and emotionally safe.
Student Enrollment: 685
High School Staff Members: All staff meet No Child Left Behind standard of being highly qualified.
- Total High School Teachers: 32
- Master's Degree: 22
- Administrators: 3
Facilities: The high school building is located on Red Arrow Hwy and was built in 1998. The Performing Arts Center was added in 2002. A new wing and renovations were completed in the Fall of 2007.
School Organization: The school year at Paw Paw High school consists of two semesters of three marking periods each. Each marking period is six weeks long. The day is organized into six periods. One half credit is awarded for each semester class passed.
Advanced Placement: Advanced Placement coursework is offered in a variety of subjects: US History, Calculus, English Language & Composition, Government & Politics, Comparative Government & Politics, Spanish, and Psychology.
Points of Pride:
- State of the art auditorium
- On-line grade book available to parents and students for up to date grades and assignment information
- Research databases: Online Computer Library Center (OCLC)
- Over 80% of all students are involved in extra curricular offerings
- 39 sports offerings