Facility UseThank you for your interest in using our buildings. We welcome you to do so. All reservations for use of school facilities are processed through Paw Paw Community Education. You may call (269) 415-5700 or visit the Cedar Street Campus Office at 555 Cedar Street if you have any questions. The process for reserving school facilities and the Performing Arts Center are listed below.
Process to reserve school facilities/grounds:
Process to reserve the Performing Arts Center:
- Determine the usage classification. Your classification can be found on the Executive Limitations page.
- Download, print out, and complete the Facility Use Request form and submit to Cedar Street Campus Office.
- If you are a non-school organizations: If you are a non-profit, please attach your proof of non-profit status.
- Attach your proof of insurance.
- Submit all completed paperwork to the Cedar Street Campus Office. For processing reasons, please do not separate copies.
Cedar Street Campus Office
555 Cedar Street
Paw Paw, MI 49079
- Upon approval, your copy of the form will be returned to you as confirmation of your reservation. Please allow 10 working days for processing your request.
- Applicant completes Application for Facility Use (Document AU). Process is initiated upon receipt of application in Community Education Office. Forms available at the Community Education Office and at the Performing Arts Center. Paw Paw Community EducationCedar Street Campus555 Cedar Street, Paw Paw, MI 49079Phone 269-415-5700Fax 269-415-5701
ORPaw Paw Public SchoolsPerforming Arts Center530609 Red Arrow, Paw Paw, MI 49079Phone 269-655-3141Fax 269-655-31
- Application processed and sent to Technical Director for specifications.
- Technical Director Contacts applicant to discuss specific needs.
- Technical Director sends Technical Specifications Sheet to Community Education Office.
- Community Education will determine fees, complete application and notify applicant of deposit due.
- Applicant pays 10% deposit and signs Facility Use Permit Acceptance (Document PA) in Community Education Office. Use Permit issued to applicant.
- Applicant pays additional 40% deposit to Community Education Office 10 days prior to first day on stage.
- Scheduled event takes place in Performing Arts Center.
- Following event, Technical Director sends Community Education a final report including statements of any changes in use or charges.
- Community Education Office sends Final Invoice to user group. Payment due within 30 days.