Welcome to Palmer's Explorers
Home and School CommunicationWeekly Newsletters are an important connection between home and school. These reports will:
- Be sent home on Fridays (unless we have a shortened week)/
- Represent an important compact between parents, students and teachers. It is the students' responsibility to see that these get home. Please realize how important it is to maintain student accountability for this, but students may need nudging at times if they are failing to carry out their job.
- Keep parents and students informed on what is going on at school.
- Recognize 'Superstudents', those students who have done an outstanding job at school the previous week--turned in all of their work and had terrific behavior.
- Office phone: 269.415.5439
Field TripFifth graders go on a special field trip at the end of the year. Information will be sent home to let parents know all of the details.
Fifth Grade, Room 9
Email Address: Ktpalmer@ppps.org