Substitute Food Service Workers
Title: Substitute Kitchen Aide
Job Type: Hourly/Student days only
Job Description: - All team work. Ability to assist fellow workers in their duties.
- Ability to assist in preparing and cooking food in large quantities.
- Ability to work efficiently.
- Ability to maintain routine records related to food, service, and inventory.
- Serve and clean up in kitchen and cafeteria. Must keep kitchen at Health Department regulation standards.
- Food products properly checked in and placed in storage areas in a timely manner.
- Good customer service skills appropriate for contact with staff, teachers, parents and children.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties assigned by the Food Service Director or Kitchen Lead.
Preferences: Knowledge of Meal Magic preferred but not necessary.
Salary: Competitive hourly wage
Days/Hours: School Calendar – Monday through Friday
Job Location: Early El, Later El, Cedar Street, Middle School or High School.
How to Apply: Apply Here
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: It is the policy of the Paw Paw Public School District that no discriminatory practices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status covered by federal, state, or local law be allowed during any program, activity, service, or in employment. Inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies should be directed to the Executive Director of Business Operations or Director of Curriculum/Instruction and State/Federal Programs, 119 Johnson St., Paw Paw, MI 49079, 1-269-415-5200.