Substitute Bus Drivers
Title: Substitute Bus Driver – Training Provided
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have no points on driving record and able to pass physical including drug test.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Successful completion of driver training school
- Good map-reading skills
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Good rapport with students and parents
- Ability to evacuate students from school bus in case of emergency
- Deals with stressful conditions in a professional manner
- Performs and properly completes daily pre-trip inspections.
- Complies with discipline polices set forth in the School Code of Conduct for Transportation.
- Must have patience, be neat and personable, kind and courteous.
- Shows proficiency in handling and maneuvering school bus.
- Other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor
Job Description: Drives bus to transport students over specified routes
according to time schedule. Complies with traffic
regulations when a regular driver is absent.
Job Type: 2 or 4 runs per Day/hourly
Days/Hours: School Calendar – Monday through Friday
Apply Here: Apply Here
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: It is the policy of the Paw Paw Public School District that no discriminatory practices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status covered by federal, state, or local law be allowed during any program, activity, service, or in employment. Inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies should be directed to the Executive Director of Business Operations or Director of Curriculum/Instruction and State/Federal Programs, 119 Johnson St., Paw Paw, MI 49079, 1-269-415-5200.
last updated: 10/29/2018