Sporting Event Pass Information
Adult, student, and family passes are available at the High School Office. Senior Citizen passes are available to Paw Paw School District residents at the Community Education office only.
- Adult Pass: $55
- Student Pass: $35
- Family Pass: $110 (two adults) + $10 per child 1st grade and over
- Senior Citizen (62+) Pass: Free
Season passes are good for all home Middle School and High School athletic events for the entire school year.
Athletic Booster Meetings
Normally first Monday of each month, Room 305 at the High School, 6:30 p.m.Contact Information for Athletic Boosters:
Click here for Athletic Booster By-Laws.
- Chairperson – Missy Burch email@example.com
- Vice-Chairperson – Ashley Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Sheilah Miller Sheilahmrdh@gmail.com
- Treasurer – Stephanie Brown Steffbn@gmail.com
- Publicity Chairperson – Jessica Wressel Jessica.email@example.com
- Concession Stand Trustee – Kellee Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraiser Chairperson – Andrea Toliver email@example.com
- Fundraiser Chairperson – Janet LeForge Jfroe67001@aol.com